Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Standing

Ryan wouldn't take a nap today he only slept for about 10 minutes with Rachel this morning and then for about 20 minutes in the car on the way to get Christian from school. When we got home he was really fussy so I gave him a bottle and put him to bed. Well about 20 minutes later I saw him standing in his crib on our video monitor so I went up stairs to capture his moment. He has done it twice before today but totally by accident and as soon as he was up he would let go and fall down again. Well today he mastered the art of standing in his crib and I just love how he is so proud of himself for doing it. As you can see he still didn't get a nap!

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

He's so cute! Way to go, Ryan; nice standing! I still struggle to get my little one to take adequate naps....

Tanya said...

I LOVE that. His laugh is the best.

Brynn said...

That is the cutest thing ever! He cracked me up!

Jayne said...

very cute, how can you ever get mad at that nap or no nap!