Friday, March 7, 2008

March

Things I am looking forward to in March

1) A 9 Day Vacation
This vacation we get to spend time with both my family and Daniel's family. We are going to Texas to visit my Brother and his Family and then we are going to drive to Dallas and Daniels Mom and his two sisters and their families are going to drive down from Oklahoma and spend the day with us. I can't wait!
2) My Niece's Baptism
I am so excited that my niece's are both turning 8 this year so Brittanie #1 (both of my nieces are named the same just different spelling) has her baptism this month and then #2 has her baptism in June. It is so exciting to see them growing in the gospel.
3) Spring Break
Christian gets 2 weeks off for Spring Break which I think is so perfect. So we get to have a long vacation and still have time at home with out school.
4) St. Patrick's Day
Well if you know Daniel at all I am sure that you know he is a very Proud Irishman. So this is his favorite holiday. So I am going to make him his Mom's St. Patty's meal (Corned Beef and Cabbage) I really liked it when I had it with her so hopefully when I make it, it will be edible. I am also going to try and do a little fun party with everything green.
5) Easter
This is Ryan's First Easter and we are going to be in Texas so I am so excited. Hopefully the Easter bunny will know that we are in Texas and bring us lots of fun goodies. Also I just bought the cutest matching outfits for Christian and Ryan and I can't wait to have them wear them. Lastly, I love this holiday because we get to celebrate our Savior's amazing gift that he gave all of us, his life. He made it possible for us to repent so that we too can return to our Heavenly Father and live with him and our families forever.

I am sure at every event I will be taking plenty of pictures to share with you all. Happy March!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

March sounds like a fun month for you and your family! You will be busy. I am loving the fact that you are going to cook Corned Beef and Cabbage, if you have a good recipe I need it! That sounds like fun! I want to try something new this St. Patrick's day!