Sunday, March 9, 2008

Planes of Fame

Dan has been wanting to go to the Chino Air Museum since we moved here so yesterday we went after my niece's softball game. It was really great but a little expensive for what you get. We probably would not have gone except that we had an buy one get one free so it made it manageable.
Christian had an ice cream at the softball game which turned his face blue.


Dan dressed the boys this morning so that they all would be matching in their camo outfits.
It was really cool to see where the pilots sit to shoot the guns.
Christian loved all the tanks and military vehicles this was him pretending to get shot.

This was my favorite pose by Dan.
By the time we had went to the softball game and walked all around the air museum Ryan was done.

2 comments:

Wendy and Neal said...

Jenny! Of course I remember you. You were always very friendly, how could I forget such a person? You have quite a beautiful family! Thanks for the comment..we are really excited about the thought of moving. At first the idea of going to Chino sounded not very appealing, but after touring the model homes, I feel very different about it. What a great opportunity this seems like! Thanks for your email address, I'll be sure to contact you with any questions! :)How did you find our blog?

Emily Rosell said...

Jenny! I love your blog. I need you to teach me because I really can't do anything. Your boys are so adorable - they are so cute and I just love Ryan's blue eyes. Anyway, we are moving down in June, so we will have to hook up so you can teach me the ropes on blogging!
love ya,
em