Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Birthday

Well Monday was my Birthday and I had such an incredible day. I had to work which was a bummer but the people at work bought me lunch and gave me some really nice gifts. When I went to pick Christian up from school he sang Happy Birthday to me and then I got two other phone calls from my nieces and nephews also singing, it was really cute. My license was expiring and I forgot to renew it and I had to go in and take a test but the good thing was that I was only at the DMV for 35 minutes which was a miracle. Since Dan really doesn't like to go out during the week and it was Monday so Football was on (We are going to go out on Friday night as a family), I went out with some girlfriends for dinner and it was so nice to just sit and be able to talk. I think we were at the restaurant for over 2 hours. Lastly, I came home and Daniel and Christian had made me cupcakes. It was a really great day. Also, about two weeks ago I gave myself an early birthday present and decided to go back to Weight Watchers. I had done it about 5 years ago and lost some weight so I thought I would try it again. I have lost over 6 pounds in the first 2 weeks so I am really excited, I don't know how well I will do this weekend since I have been celebrating but hopefully this time I can just change my eating habits forever. I will continue you to update my progress as the weeks go by. I hope that my birthday was an indication to how great this year will be.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! Good for you going out and having fun on your special day! I've tried weight watchers before via looking over the shoulder of family members...I am amazed at how well it works! Good job! 6 pounds is a lot in such a short time!

Brynn said...

I LOVE weight watchers! It works so well! That is awesome you have lost 6 pounds, good job!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Joanna said...

Happy late birthday to you, and good luck with weight watchers. My mother-in-law swears by weight watchers because it is one of the only programs that allows you to eat real food! You should call her if you need any tips for yummy, fast, low point meals.

eli&joelynn said...

happy belated my dear!! wishing you all the happiness in the world!