Monday, September 15, 2008

A full weekend

Saturday Dan and I drove out to Desert Hot Springs to do some work on a property that my company had to foreclose on. Then we went to my sister's house to watch her kids for them while they went to the Temple and out to dinner. Then on Sunday we watch some football and then had a family party for my Birthday. It was really nice and I got some really great stuff. We were very grateful that New England were able to pull off the win this weekend without Brady. Also, this weekend we have been very worried for my Brother and his family that live in Houston. The Hurricane did hit them but luckily there was no major damage to their home. They have no power or electricity but they are surviving. So this weekend we were just full of work, fun and worry!

3 comments:

Lorie said...

My mom has been forwarding the emails to me, I am SO glad that they are okay and that their house is okay. They are in our thoughts and prayers as well! Thanks for keeping us posted!

Lorie said...

Oh wait, I posted too fast. I meant to say Happy Birthday too!

Brynn said...

My sister lives in Houston also. They spent one night there without power and decided to drive here. Those poor people! I would hate to have to go through something like that.