Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This past weekend was a lot of fun. We went out on Friday night as a family for my birthday we went to Island's and had a great time. On Saturday Christian had his first football game. He is on the Bronco's again and he did really great and his team won. The game for me was not as enjoyable as last year since now Ryan refuses to sit in his stroller. He was constantly running on the field or trying to take the cones from the side lines. So it was pretty hectic for me but we made it through. Christian is also the youngest on the team and the shortest it was fun to watch him try and keep up with the kids. We also took some pictures of the boys in the morning. They turned out really great and I can't wait to see them all edited. Also, on Saturday my parent's came out and had dinner with us. It was nice to hang out with just them it has been a while since we hung out with just my parents. On Sunday we were able to just relax and Ryan and I started to get sick. I am still not feeling any better but Ryan seems to be fine.

These are the only two pictures I have so far from the photo shoot but once I get them all I will be sure to upload them because I just love the way they turned out.

No comments: