Tuesday, May 6, 2008

5k

Ok everyone Saturday is my first 5k and I am participating in the Revlon Run/Walk for Women's Cancers. I am doing it in Honor of Becky Jorgenson, she is the mother of an old friend that recently past away from cancer, and I am so happy to be doing this in her memory. I would like to invite you to click on the link below to visit my personal page and make a donation. Your one-hundred percent tax-deductible contribution will help fund important research into the causes of and cures for women's cancers. Thank you for your support in the fight against women's cancers.

https://www.revlonrunwalk.com/la/secure/myWebPage.cfm?pID=446081

2 comments:

Brynn said...

So how did the 5k go? I have been wanting to run in one, but haven't yet. That is an awesome thing you did!

Brynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.