Sunday, May 25, 2008

Saturday Fun

Yesterday was such a great day, Dan and I got up early and worked in the yard all day and then we had tickets to the Galaxy game. A couple of days ago I found a great deal where we got the tickets 50% off so I called the Garces Family and asked them to join us. Unfortunately Dan managed to hit two water pipes and of course he broke them when I was in the shower and he had to turn the water completely off. He was nice enough to let me wash off before he had to turn the water off and I thought our great day was ruined because Dan was not in a very good mood. Luckily our neighbor came over and helped so Dan was able to fix the problem. So we got to head to the Galaxy game. The Galaxy play at the Home Depot Center and I think it is one of the greatest stadiums, I absolutely love watching games there. Also, since Dan played soccer all growing up he loves to go to games. I was a little upset at the beginning of the game because every time David Beckham had the ball the whole crowd started screaming. I was so annoyed because he is not the only player on the team and I felt that it wasn't fair but thank goodness it seemed to fizz out with in the first twenty minutes. We had seats behind the goals so it made things really exciting and the kids loved all the action. It was a great game and they won 3 to 1.

Self Portraits aren't they the best!
Christian loved the game


Ryan has been very spoiled in his short little life as far as sporting events go. He has been to 3 baseball games, a basketball game, and a soccer game all with in a year. Can you tell that he loves all the action.This is our favorite player Landon Donovan, I absolutely loved his ORANGE shoes!


The Wizards got pretty aggressive toward the end of the game since they were losing and we felt that there should have been more penalties.Here are some of the pictures I got of Beckham and sorry Rachel he was totally looking at me!!!



No comments: