Monday, May 19, 2008

Accomplishments

We had such an amazing weekend. We got to hang out with Friends and Family and the best part was that Ryan really started walking. On Saturday morning while Ryan and I were at home hanging out he stood up in the middle of the room and took two steps. Now he has taken steps before but he had never stood without holding on to something so I was really excited that again he decided to do a new trick while I was home. That was one of my biggest fears of having to work part time was missing out on all the first, but my Heavenly Father knows and loves me and has made sure that most of the big things have happened at home with me first. Well then on Saturday night Dan and I went to the Hathaway's for a great Ping Pong Party. The men played ping pong while the ladies chatted and it was perfect. The food was incredible and the company was even better. They have decided to have many more and we hope we will be invited to them all. Then Dan and I got to go home and be alone for the first time in over a year. It was really great except that we still had to wake up at 7 in the morning to make it to my brother's graduation. And although it was super hot it was fun. I am so happy for my brother to finally be done with his undergrad so that he can start his CPA Training and they can move forward in their live. I am so proud of him. So then we went to my parent's house for a little party and Ryan was walking all over the place. It was really great, I think he made it to 8 or 9 steps. I tried to get a video of him walking today but he was not having it with me today so I will try again tomorrow so that everyone can see his great accomplishment. Well I hope that this week is as relaxing and fun as the weekend was.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Sounds like life has been extra fun lately! Congrats on Ryan walking! It's sooooo nice to get past that crawling stage.