Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bedtime Fun

So the other night Dan was working late and so I had given the boys a bath and then put Ryan in his crib to play while I finished up on a few things before we had prayers and read the scriptures. Well all of a sudden I hear Christian yelling for me to get my camera. So I ran into Ryan's room to see what was going on and this is what I found...Christian had climbed into Ryan's crib to play with him and Ryan kept falling on top of Christian and laughing hysterically.




Since it was a fairly warm night I had Ryan's window open so Christian starting signing out of it like he was in some type of play. It was so funny I couldn't stop laughing but as you can tell from this picture Ryan was not too sure about what Christian was doing :)
I love it that Ryan is finally getting to the point where he and Christian can play together.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

That is too cute! They will be good brothers!