Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day Weekend

We had such a nice weekend, on Friday night Dan and I went out to dinner to one of his favorite restaurant's The Olive Garden which we hadn't been to in a while. Then Saturday we were able to sleep in until after 8 which is really a treat since Ryan is usually awake at around 6:45. Then Saturday night Dan and I went to the Angel's game with my Brother and Sister in law, the Angel's lost but it was still nice to get out with out the kids. Lastly on Sunday we had a wonderful Father's Day, we went to church and then hung out at our house. My parent's and my sister's came over and I made dinner which turned out amazing then we watched the Basketball game, and although we wish the Celtics would have ended the series it was still a really great game. It was a really nice restful weekend which was much needed.

The kids had Popsicles on Sunday since it was so hot and Ryan had his very first one, which he completely loved and ate the whole thing.

2 comments:

Katie Schultz said...

Ha Ha I was wondering if you were checking my blog... cause I was secretly checking yours too, Your family is so cute

Lorie said...

It sounds like a fun weekend. Good food and good company is always the best way to spend a weekend!