Friday, June 27, 2008

Bowling Party

Yesterday was my niece, Brittany's birthday. She had a little bowling party for her friends and Christian was invited. I love to bowl and in college I took a bowling class and so I own bowling shoes and a bowling ball, but for some reason I haven't gone very much since I have been married so it was really fun getting out there again. We had a really great time and Christian did really well with the bumpers up, he actually tied my score in the first game. Happy Birthday Brittany, we love you!
The boys just looked so cute in the car I had to snap a picture.

At first Christian was using the ball assistance thing but by the middle of the first game he started to throw the ball.
I taught him how to aim for the arrows instead of the pins and he was so proud when he got a spare by himself.

We also had cub scouts this week and Dan had to dress up as an Indian for an Arrow of Light Ceremony, so when we got home of course Christian had to try it on. I think he looks a little scary with the long hair.

No comments: