Sunday, June 8, 2008

Rope Burn

On Friday Dan had a work luncheon with his yard(office) and the Pomona yard and he said that they had a tug of war event. So there was about 20 men on each end of the rope and he was the 2nd from the front and they were pulling with all their might when the rope snapped and he got a rope burn. He said that his arm was really hurting and he couldn't really lift anything because every time he moved his bicep it would hurt, I couldn't believe it because he is usually not one to complain, well then he came home and I saw this....


It is so gross and swollen. He has had a hard time sleeping because it is bothering him so much. I haven't found anything to help alleviate the pain.

4 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Well, that's no good. Ouch!

Tanya said...

How come Tyler and I always comment on the same blog posts? We think a lot alike =) Anyways, that looks awful and gives me chills. I hope it gets better fast.

Lorie said...

Ouch, that looks painful. Hope he feels better soon. You gotta watch out for those crazy tug of wars!

bladhfamily said...

I have no idea what would make that better either. Eek, poor guy. No more tug of war for a long time I bet. :)Hope he gets better.